Atop the beautiful and scenic hills of Carmen, about an hour’s drive away from Cebu City, an adventure beckons for those who are ready to escape into something new and wonderful.
The Cebu Safari & Adventure Park is the premier Safari park in the country located in Northern Cebu. It serves as a sanctuary for hundreds of different species of plants and animals. A brainchild of hippophile and orchid collector, Senyorito Michel Lhuillier, together with his business partner, Mr. Eduard J. Loop, this over 170-hectare property features more than a thousand animals from 120 different species.
The Park’s main features for now are the African Savanna, Michelle’s Garden, Gardens of the World, and the White Lion Safari.
The Park also caters to adventure seekers with its very own Adventure Park which features one of the longest and highest Ziplines in the country at 1.3 kms. long and 671 m. above sea level.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Keep fingers and hands away from enclosures or fenced areas.
- Always remain behind protective barriers.
- For the safety of our animals we ask that you DO NOT feed them unless they are in designated feeding areas.
- Avoid knocking on glass windows or throwing things at the animals to get their attention.
- Please refrain from using selfie sticks near the animals as they might mistakenly see it as food.
- Strictly NO flash photography as this might harm or distress the animals.
- Please walk along designated walkways. No running inside the park.
Do not sit, lean or go over the fountain fence and climb on the animal sculptures.
- DO NOT throw items or coins in any open water. Absolutely no swimming.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Please leave your pets at home, we don’t allow pets in the park or in your vehicles.
- These items are also not allowed inside the park: drones, balloons, bicycles, roller blades, hoverboards, skateboards, scooters, deadly weapons, drugs, alcohol and any other noise makers.
- DO NOT pick flowers or step on the plants.
Deposit trash in designated bins.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while inside the park.
- Solicitations of visitors or selling of items is prohibited within the park grounds and its entrance gates.
- Cebu Safari & Adventure Park reserves the right to close some attractions due to inclement weather conditions for the safety of the guests, the staff and the animals.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF OUR STAFF AT ALL TIMES.
Please be advised that Cebu Safari & Adventure Park Staff reserves the right to escort any groups or individuals who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals or park, or that impinge upon the enjoyment of the park by other guests. The Management further reserves the right to refuse admission and or escort any groups or individuals who refuse to abide by the Park’s health safety protocols.
SAFE STAY with Lysol – Our Enhanced Health Safety Guidelines. To know more, read here.
PHP 800/PERSON (Adult)
- Whole day admission to the Park
- Access to botanical gardens
- African Savanna Tour
- Bird Show at 1.45PM
- Tram rides from tram station to tram station (subject to our health safety guidelines)
- Last entry is 1:30PM