Founded in January 2001, Crocolandia first opened its gates to the public in January 7, 2001; Crocolandia houses a variety of species of both flora and fauna, from the smallest parrots of the Philippines to the ever majestic crocodiles and from shrubs to the grandeur of trees that create a canopy. The park was a haven for donated wildlife from private individuals and other government agencies.
From its humble beginning up to present, Crocolandia stayed true to its mission for the conservation of wildlife in the Philippines. Crocolandia Foundation, Inc. has connected people and communities through various activities and exciting wildlife experiences to encourage people to take action for the conservation of nature and wildlife.
Mobile: +63 906 541 8380
Tel. No. +32 273 1842 or 511 9857
- Subject to the minimum health standards established under Executive Order No. 20, Series of 2020, and by the Department of Health, sightseeing of tourist sites and other attractions shall be allowed within the Province of Cebu.
- Guests must be divided into groups before proceeding to the activity areas. Groups will be composed of a maximum of five (5) persons to be accompanied by one (1) trained guide, when applicable.
Only persons traveling together shall be allowed in a group.
- Only 50% of the maximum carrying capacity of the sightseeing area shall be used.
- Carrying capacity of the area shall be must be observed as announce by the Provincial Government
- Temperature above 37.5, must cool down and recheck after, if still the same cannot enter.
- Persons who are experiencing the following in the last 14 days: fever, colds, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing cannot enter.
- Persons who have in close contact or exposed to a person suspected or confirmed with COVID 19, cannot enter.
- Persons who are under quarantine, or persons under monitoring cannot enter.
- Senior citizens above 60 years and persons below 21 years old or those who are with immunodeficiency, comorbidity or health risks, or pregnant women cannot enter.
- No Mask No Entry
- Foot bath upon arrival
- Temperature Check
- Social Distancing observed.
- Washing of Hands with soap; Alcohol upon Arrival.
- Public areas sanitized with disinfectant spray
- Fogging every week, in all public/common areas.
- Alcohol and washing stations with soap available through our activity areas.